What is Rochester Women's Network?
In short, RWN is a partner and friend to women in all career stages. Whether you’re flourishing as a corporate or non-profit professional, new to the area, managing a household or your own company, ready to change jobs, or deciding which path to travel next in life, RWN works for you. Members actively support one another to advance their careers, grow their businesses, volunteer for the community, and develop friendships. Through one-of-a-kind Special Interest Groups (SIGs), educational events, and programs like Explore RWN and Monthly Free Networking, RWN nurtures and strengthens skills in leadership, business, and life management.
Want more information?
We invite you to peruse our menu options for info on membership levels and the many unique, exciting opportunities RWN has to offer. Still have questions? Contact Us - we’d love to hear from you!
News from the Board Room
Happy New Year!
I am so humbled and grateful to be the new President of RWN. This is such an amazing group of women who I am honored to lead. I hope you all will join me in thanking Linda Heeler for all of her amazing work over the past two years as President.
I am excited to begin this year with SIG/COMM 2020. This is a great opportunity to get our members involved in committees and more engaged with our amazing SIGs. For anyone who is interested in getting more involved this year I would highly recommend attending and asking others in RWN for recommendations on which groups/SIGs to join.
At the end of this month you will notice the first event in our 2020 Diversity series where Milo Primeaux will be discussing Intersectionality. If you missed him at last year’s Symposium he is an amazingly dynamic speaker with much knowledge to share with our organization and members. I guarantee you will come away from the discussion with at least some thought provoking questions to consider.
Finally, we are actively looking for committee members for our 2020 Symposium committee, if you or anyone you know may be interested in helping, especially the program committee, please let me or Sandy know & we can connect you to the Committee chair.
I look forward to a great year!
- Monthly No Fee Networking
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- 20% off Graduate Program Tuition @ Nazareth College*
- Personal RWN Ambassador
- Reduced Rate Programs
- Leadership Opportunities
- Serve the Community with Others
- Access to Membership Directory
- Sponsor Monthly Networking Event
- All Basic level benefits
- Annual promotional email to our list of 3000+
- Complimentary admission for guest to one program event
- Special recognition at major events and RWN.org
- All Basic & Patron level benefits
- Quarterly promotional email to our list of 3000+
- Complimentary Basic membership for a friend or colleague
- Profile on RWN website
- All Basic, Patron, & Mentor level benefits
- Complimentary admission to all events, including annual major events
- Link to your business website from RWN.org
- Profile in our bi-monthly “Up & Coming” newsletter
- Discount on RWN advertising
What our members have to say
And so I did and here's what happened"...Read more
Kc Rossi is a business coach.
Caitlin is the owner of Inspire Improv & Coaching