What is Rochester Women's Network?
In short, RWN is a partner and friend to women in all career stages. Whether you’re flourishing as a corporate or non-profit professional, new to the area, managing a household or your own company, ready to change jobs, or deciding which path to travel next in life, RWN works for you. Members actively support one another to advance their careers, grow their businesses, volunteer for the community, and develop friendships. Through one-of-a-kind Special Interest Groups (SIGs), educational events, and programs like Explore RWN and Monthly Free Networking, RWN nurtures and strengthens skills in leadership, business, and life management.
We invite you to peruse our menu options for info on membership levels and the many unique, exciting opportunities RWN has to offer.
Still have questions? Contact Us - we’d love to hear from you!
News from the RWN Board
Greetings RWN Membership!
I hope this finds you all healthy and enjoying the last few weeks of summer. We are so excited about a few upcoming programs that you will find on our event calendar. For the first time in about 6 months we will be holding an in-person, free-to-members networking event. It is going to be outside, and there will be hand sanitizer and masks for anyone who forgets. We plan to take as many precautions as possible to make sure our membership stays safe!
Thank you to all of our members who took the COVID task force survey that was sent out a few weeks ago. We took all of the feedback into consideration and are proceeding accordingly, offering programs both virtually and in person.
Leadership applications recently went out to the membership, and we would be so honored if you would consider joining us as a leader for 2021 in a capacity you think is appropriate for you. If you think you want to join RWN leadership but are unsure where you will fit, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or any of the board members for guidance. We are all here to help, and we want to see RWN continue to grow and stay vibrant even through these crazy times!
Finally, with the lack of in-person events this year, RWN is struggling through COVID as many other organizations are. Fundraising is going to be a major focus for the rest of this year and beyond. If you or anyone you know in RWN might be interested in joining our Revenue Development Committee, please let me know. We need as much help as possible in this area.
Thank you all for your continued support of RWN. We appreciate you all.
Megan Flanagan Mills, President of Rochester Women’s Network
- Monthly No Fee Networking
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- 20% off Graduate Program Tuition @ Nazareth College*
- Personal RWN Ambassador
- Reduced Rate Programs
- Leadership Opportunities
- Serve the Community with Others
- Access to Membership Directory
- Sponsor Monthly Networking Event
- All Basic level benefits
- Annual promotional email to our list of 3000+
- Complimentary admission for guest to one program event
- Special recognition at major events and RWN.org
- All Basic & Patron level benefits
- Quarterly promotional email to our list of 3000+
- Complimentary Basic membership for a friend or colleague
- Profile on RWN website
- All Basic, Patron, & Mentor level benefits
- Complimentary admission to all events, including annual major events
- Link to your business website from RWN.org
- Profile in our bi-monthly “Up & Coming” newsletter
- Discount on RWN advertising
What our members have to say
Nancy is a Financial Advisor with Eagle Strategies/New York Life
And so I did and here's what happened"...Read more
Kc Rossi is a business coach.