We are pleased that you want to start a new RWN Special Interest Group! SIG groups are the heart and soul of the RWN membership. We look to our members to identify a need, and we assist you in making the group a reality. Below are a few questions to assist you in refining your ideas as you prepare to launch your new group.
- What is the purpose of the group?
- What do you hope the outcomes will be?
- What will members get out of participating?
- How would you describe this group?
- Whom would you like to recruit for this group?
- Is this an open-ended group?
- Will this group be limited to a specific number of members?
- Will this group exist for a specified amount of time?
- What are your thoughts on meeting dates, times, frequency, and location?
Please feel free to contact Hollis Hewins, RWN SIG Support Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.