RWN has endured and grown for 40 years because its members believe that to succeed, we must evolve. To that end, we’re always looking for the next generation of strong women leaders to help RWN thrive for another 40 years and beyond.
What Does RWN Look For In Its Leaders?
- Commitment to RWN’s mission of fostering the growth and advancement of women in the workplace and providing opportunity to support one another personally and professionally.
- Commitment to RWN’s vision for reaching and connecting business and professional women in a supportive environment that encourages networking, teamwork and friendship.
- Commitment to a diverse membership, which is valued and respected for the uniqueness of each and the equality of all.
Complete a leadership application today to be considered for a position with the Board of Directors or Chair of a committee or major event. Completed applications will be reviewed and for consideration in early fall. All completed applications will remain on file at the RWN office for two years. Submit yours today to let the Nominating Committee know you’re interested in actively progressing the goals and vision of RWN.
All it takes are three easy steps:
- Download your Leadership Application.
- Complete and attach with your current resume.
- Send to email@example.com with the subject line: RWN Leadership Application.
Questions? Please contact us for more information.